Teachers and Parents
Year 4 of the Kids' Science Challenge is now closed for submissions. Winners will be announced on May 2. 2012
Thanks for your interest in Pulse of the Planet’s Kids’ Science Challenge. We hope that your students and children have a rich and rewarding experience. Your participation in your child’s learning is the most important key to their success. So stay involved!
Find detailed information on this year’s science topics - Zero Waste, Animal Smarts and Meals on Mars - at the top of the page. Encourage your students to enter the contest. There are many cool prizes and trips and the first thousand kids receive a unique Science Kit just for entering!
Entering is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1: Research the topics
- Step 2: Brainstorm an idea.
- Step 3: Enter to win. Submissions are IDEAS for projects or experiments or PROBLEMS for scientists to solve.
- Need help creating a Science Fair at your school? Click “How to do a Science Fair Project” for helpful tips.
- Want to help your students brainstorm their topics? Use the brainstorming tool to get their creative juices flowing.
- The first 1,000 entries receive a fabulous, free Kids’ Science Challenge Kit in the mail. The Kit is filled with give-aways and activities for hours of science fun.
Click on the links below to download Entry Forms, official contest rules, and teacher/mentor guidelines.
Spread the word by downloading the Kids’ Science Challenge brochure, a KSC postcard, and a colorful classroom poster.
[1 page, 248K]
[1 page, 152K]
[2 pages, 3.94MB]
[2 pages, 1.47MB]
|[2 pages, 549K]||[1 page, 257K]|
|Kids' Science Challenge is a Parents' Choice Awards Site|
Questions or suggestions? We want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com