Teachers and Parents
Year 4 of the Kids' Science Challenge
is now closed for submissions.
Thanks for your interest in Pulse of the Planet’s Kids’ Science Challenge. We hope that your students and children have had a rich and rewarding experience. Your participation in your child’s learning is the most important key to their success. So stay involved!
- Download 80 free K-12 science lesson plans, with curriculum and research content designed around exciting science topics.
- Have your children and students research science subjects by reviewing videos and playing games, and exploring past KSC topics.
- Download over 40 fun activity instructions.
- Need help creating a Science Fair at your school? Click “How to do a Science Fair Project” for helpful tips.
- Want to help your students brainstorm their topics? Use the Brainstorming Tool to get their creative juices flowing.
|Kids' Science Challenge is a Parents' Choice Awards Site|
Questions or suggestions? We want to hear from you. Please post them to our Facebook page.